The computing resources at the college are provided to be used by staff and students in support of teaching, learning, research and administrative activities. Presently, college is having 250 terminals with latest i3/ i5/i7 third generation Intel processor, Core2Duo Intel processor and with latest softwares.
- All the systems in the campus are connected through LAN.
- For internet, the college is having 4Mbps High Speed Internet Lease Line.
- Separate internet surfing lab.
- Secured Wi-fi Campus Network to cover entire campus.
- Language Lab for enhancing communication skills of the student.
- Printers and Photocopier machines are available in campus.
- Using latest teaching technology/aids like Interactive White Boards, DLP Projectors etc for better learning experience.