The computing resources at the college are provided to be used by staff and students in support of teaching, learning, research and administrative activities.
- Presently, college has 250 terminals with latest i3/ i5/i7 third generation Intel processor, Core2Duo Intel processor and with latest softwares.
- All the systems in the campus are connected through LAN.
- For internet, the college has 4Mbps High Speed Internet Lease Line.
- Separate internet surfing lab.
- Secured Wi-fi Campus Network to cover entire campus.
- Language Lab to enhance communication skills of the student.
- Printers and Photocopier machines are available in campus.
- Using latest teaching technology/aids like Interactive White Boards, DLP Projectors etc for better learning experience.