The Training and Placement Cell of the College has a vital role in the recruitment, and the Cell is provided with complete infrastructure support, Training programs are organized throughout the year to prepare students to face the recruitment process. Students are also guided in improving skills to meet industry needs.
It organizes programs in personality development, interpersonal and communication skills, career planning and career mapping, group discussions, and mock interviews. The Cell has put efforts to sign Memorandum of Understanding(MoU’s) with various corporate houses to enhance the skills of our students.
The Functions of Training & Placement Section areas under:
- Regular Visit to Industries: Placement cell maintains close contacts with HRs and technical teams of the organizations by regular visits and has an efficient communication through e-mail, fax, and telephone.
- Guest Lectures: – To provide a feel of Industry and Job market, placement cell co-ordinates with departments to invite various eminent persons from Industries to deliver lectures for the benefit of the students.
- Campus Interviews:– Placement team is responsible for motivating the employer organizations to hold campus Interviews for the selection of our pre-final/final year students.
- Database of Students/Alumni and Employers: – Training and Placement cell maintains and regularly updates the computerized databases of students and employers. This instantly helps in providing complete information to both Job seekers and Job providers.
- Placement Notice Board:– Different press clippings regarding placement are being displayed regularly for the information of students.
- Internal Facilities for Placement:– The cell is preparing a web page of its own to put the biodata of students on Net so that anyone across the globe can contact them for employment. At the same time, students are allowed to contact the potential employers for job purposes.
- The placement cell provides the feedback of Industries to the teaching departments regarding the current industry needs. It helps them to update the courses on a regular basis according to the needs of the job market.
Summer Internship Programs Summer Training is one of the best parts of our education, where we get an opportunity to interact with working professionals. It helps us to acquire practical knowledge, which is very essential for every young professional. Internships provide many great opportunities to know, to compare and to learn about the new alterations in the industrial sector